Graphmatica is distributed fully enabled, and you may evaluate it
for 30 days for free. After that time, if it is within your means, you
are expected to register.
Registration entitles you to support, free downloads of patch releases, and notification of new releases by e-mail.
All prices are in US dollars.
||$60 plus $2.50 per user. For example, a 30-user license costs $60 + 30 x $2.50 for a total of $135.
|Student bulk license
||$2.50 per licensed user (10-249 users)
$2.00 per licensed user (250+ users)
Please e-mail me for a custom quote/ordering link.
Shipping and handling included. Sales tax added for online orders from MN, CO, GA, IA, IL, NE, and UT.
CA sales tax added for non-online orders from California.
- All licenses include access to any/all translations for Windows or Mac OS X. (The iOS version must be purchased via the
- Single-user registration entitles you to install the program on multiple computers in your household,
or your home and work computers, so long as you only actively use it on one computer at a time.
- Site licenses allow for installation on school-owned computers based on the number of concurrent
users of the program (i.e. the number of students expected to be using the software at any given time,
not the number of machines on the network).
- Bulk licenses are available to schools to distribute copies for use by students on their own computers. These licenses become property of the student upon distribution and so need to be renewed annually
to cover newly-enrolled students. Please
e-mail me for additional information.
By credit card:
You can order single-user or site licenses for Graphmatica
over the Internet with any major credit card or a PayPal account
- Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, Diner's Club, and many other cards are accepted.
- Orders will be processed (and your credit card charged) by SWREG, a division of Digital River, but fulfilled directly by kSoft.
- You can deploy the version of the program you downloaded as soon as your receive your order confirmation. Once SWREG notifies me that your order has been processed, I will ship
you the current version on CD (if you requested physical delivery) and/or
a license certificate (for multi-user licenses).
- For student bulk licenses or site licenses with an odd number of users, please email me
for a quote. I will send you a customized order link based on the volume of your order.
Don't order multiple smaller licenses to put together a custom site license or you will end up paying significantly more than you need to!
Phone and Fax orders: If you do not want to transmit your credit card information
over the internet, SWREG can accept it by phone or fax after you fill out the
rest of the order form on the web. The local phone number to use will be provided
on the confirmation screen after you fill out the order form. There is a $3 surcharge for these orders.
Pre-paid by mail:
I can accept checks or money orders in US dollars ONLY.
Please make checks payable to KEITH HERTZER and mail payment along
with your registration form (register.txt
) to the
address found at the bottom of the form (and in readme.txt).
By purchase order:
I am happy to accept purchase orders for transactions over $100. Please send purchase orders to the same address as pre-paid orders,
e-mail me a pdf
, or fax them at any time to:
(This number is in Massachusetts and may be a toll call.)
Back to kSoft page...
kSoft, Inc. email@example.com
Last updated: Sat 26 May 2012