Graphmatica is distributed fully enabled, and you may evaluate it
for 30 days for free. After that time, if it is within your means, you
are expected to register.
Registration entitles you to support, free downloads of patch releases, and notification of new releases by e-mail.
All prices are in US dollars.
||$60 plus $2.50 per user. For example, a 30-user license costs $60 + 30 x $2.50 for a total of $135.
|Student bulk license
||$2.50 per licensed user (10-249 users)
$2.00 per licensed user (250+ users)
Please e-mail me for a custom quote/ordering link.
Shipping and handling included. Sales tax added for online orders from MN, CO, GA, IA, IL, NE, and UT.
CA sales tax added for non-online orders from California.
- All licenses include access to any/all translations for Windows or Mac OS X. (The iOS version must be purchased via the
- Single-user registration entitles you to install the program on multiple computers in your household,
or your home and work computers, so long as you only actively use it on one computer at a time.
- Site licenses allow for installation on school-owned computers based on the number of concurrent
users of the program (i.e. the number of students expected to be using the software at any given time,
not the number of machines on the network).
- Bulk licenses are available to schools to distribute copies for use by students on their own
computers. These licenses become property of the student upon distribution and so need to be renewed
annually to cover newly-enrolled students. Please
e-mail me for additional information.
Back to kSoft page...
Online by electronic payment:
You can order single-user or site licenses for Graphmatica
over the Internet with any major credit card or a PayPal account
- Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, JCB cards are accepted.
- PayPal and e-checks are also accepted if you don't have a credit card.
- Orders will be processed (and your payment method charged) by MyCommerce ShareIt, a division of Digital River.
- You can deploy the version of the program you downloaded as soon as your receive your order confirmation.
For site license orders, I'm happy to provide a copy of the current version on CD and/or a printed license
certificate; just send me an email
requesting physical delivery.
- For student bulk licenses or site licenses with an uncommon number of users, please
for a quote. I will send you a customized order link based on the volume of your order.
Unfortunately, ShareIt doesn't properly support my pricing model, so ordering multiple smaller
licenses to put together a custom site license may result in your paying more than you need to!
Pre-paid by mail:
I can accept checks or money orders in US dollars ONLY.
Please make checks payable to KEITH HERTZER and mail payment along
with your registration form (register.txt
or register.rtf) to the
address found at the bottom of the form (and in readme.txt).
By purchase order:
I am happy to accept purchase orders for transactions over $100. Please send purchase orders to
the same address as pre-paid orders,
e-mail me a pdf
or fax them at any time to:
(This number is in Massachusetts and may be a toll call.)
kSoft, Inc. email@example.com
Last updated: Sun 20 January 2019